Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last Holiday




Ilove holyday so much because I sleep all day.In holidaies my day always begin at 1 o'clock in the afternoon , I take shower and drink big cup of milk ,After that I watch some english films on TV.
I eat at 4 o'clock when my father come from work. at 5 o'clock sometimes I visit my sister in the next street or play play station with my brother Ahmed. In the eveninnig I read some love stories and chatt in the Unter net with my friends.Thiis is my day in holiday!!!!.
Last holiday I went to egypt with my family.We spend 1 week in Sharm Elshaikh it's very amazing place.
We played in the sea and watched opera .Before we came back to khartoum we visited parameters in cairo.Also we went to cinema and watched Egyption film.
"Sorry teacher I lost the journey pictures in my stolen lap top".

2 comments:

  1. Dear Suha,
    I loved reading your post. You seem to enjoy your holiday very much. Good for you!
    Please correct the errors on your post as soon as possible.
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suha,
    I am still waiting for the correction in capitalization and punctuation.
    Thanks
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete